AgingCare.com is an online community that connects people caring for elderly parents to other caregivers, personalized information, and local resources.
To provide practical advice, dependable information, and support to its audience, AgingCare.com has created a powerful knowledge culture unlike any other—one where a thoughtful community of elder care experts and caregivers share ideas and deliver useful, reliable content. AgingCare.com was born out of the realization that there was no centralized resource for information on managing care for elderly parents. By providing a comfortable setting for caregivers, AgingCare.com has become the trusted resource for exchanging ideas, sharing conversations and finding credible information for those seeking elder care solutions. A dynamic online community, AgingCare.com allows caregivers to do all of the following in one place:
- Receive personalized information based on who the caregiver is caring for, the condition with which they are afflicted, their living arrangements, and location.
- Find Senior Housing and Home Care resources.
- Research articles specific to the health conditions of their loved one.
- Interact with AgingCare.com’s panel of elder care experts and editorial team.
- Gain knowledge about finances, legal matters, and other elder care issues, including Medicare and Medicaid.
- Participate in AgingCare.com’s rich community forum, where caregivers ask questions, give answers, exchange messages, and support each other through shared experiences.
As the baby boomer generation swells to 70 million, the number of caregivers in the United States has grown as well. AgingCare.com addresses the needs of now more than 40 million caregivers caring for elderly parents. Knowing I’m not alone can be just what a caregiver needs to make life a little easier— AgingCare.com is the resource to provide just that knowledge.