ADENNA® premium Self-Sealing Sterilization Pouches are designed for use in steam (vapor) and ethylene oxide (ETO) sterilization system. They are manufactured with the utmost stringent quality control at an ISO certified facility.
1) Triple Seal, Triple Heat Process – The edges of the pouch are sealed by three separately heat-sealed rails to prevent separation or tearing by instruments. The seals are heated and cooled three times in production process to ensure a secure seal.
2) Blue Tinted Transparent Film – Provides easy viewing of instruments and identifying any punctures or tears of the film.
3) Medical Grade Paper – Medical grade paper, wet strength treated for high performance.
4) Wide Self-Seal Adhesive Strip – to easily and securely seal pouch.
5) Perforated Fold – Helps in folding the adhesive strip to form a tight seal.
6) Corner Tack Seals – Prevent corners of pouch from curling after sterilization process.
7) Thumb Notch – Makes opening pouch easy.
8) Process Indicators – Large arrows that change colors making it easy to confirm sterilization is complete.
No reviews yet.
Let users know what you would have wanted to know about this company.