Safety Bath's Supreme was designed especially for the long term care assisted living market for clients with some mobility. The Supreme permits the user to walk into the bathtub rather than be lifted in and promotes independence and dignity. The Supreme offers many advantages over commonly used lift tubs.
For the Client
• Easy access for the client, promotes, rather than thwarts, independence
• Provides a safe, comfortable, friendly environment.
• Multiple jets provide therapeutic relief and promote relaxation
• Clients love the privacy provided by the height of the tub which obscures the caregiver's line of sight
For the Care-Giver
• Significantly lowers the risk of caregiver related injuries
• Clients as well as all operating components are within easy reach at all times
• Outward swing door makes emergency access possible
• Minimal or no lifting at all required if the client is ambulatory
For the Facility
• Reduced drain and fill time as opposed to institutional lift tubs, allowing more baths per day per unit.
• Requires very little space
• Environmentally friendly, uses 50% less water than a lift tub
• Economically viable - is less expensive than a lift tub and uses less sanitizing chemical in operation
• Ability to use an optional lift provides versatility and adaptability to changing needs